Last Updated: November 2nd, 2023
1. Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you:
Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier, date of birth, and gender.
Contact Data: Includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
Financial Data: Includes bank account and payment card details.
Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
3. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with third parties for the following reasons:
- Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, provide the service on our behalf, perform service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your personal data where it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
4. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
5. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
7. Contact Us